Wednesday 6 August 2014

JUDGE ME IF YOU PLEASE




Yes perhaps what I think and feel is different to you
Perhaps I feel fantasy can be joined with reality too
I don’t slander you for whatever you choose to do, say and more importantly feel
I do not judge nor convict you, your life belongs to you and you know it’s real

The words I write is not to be judge or to be mocked
If you do not wish to know all you do is allow your mind to be blocked
My words are like a silent voice making itself heard
I do not hold back,  happiness, joy, sadness, I’ve let go the things I feared

So you are welcome to embrace my words or let them go
I don’t mind because you will stay a friend never a foe
I think sometimes we grow up and forget that life can be an assortment of dreams
I believe that there is beauty in everything, just believe, because it’s never as bad as it seems

So I do not feel the slightest regret for a passion newly found
I cannot erase what was already put down or retract any feeling unbound
my one concern, do not read my words and formulate the untrue
in life it is impossible for EVERYONE to accept what you do or who you are, can’t you see?
We are far from what we once were but not yet what we are going to be
 

No comments:

Post a Comment