Wednesday 30 July 2014


MY LIFE IN PICTURES



Just a little about myself

I’m 28 years old, I work full time and study Law part time, I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old and have married my soul mate
I have to admit it’s hard studying and there are so many times I want to give up, I hardly have time for anything and twice a year I go into panic mode because of exams
I always seem to make it through though, I guess I always think of the bigger picture and don’t take into account any negativity.

I’ve started this blog as a release, I think  my soul might be a traveling gypsy when I’m asleep. I wake up with all these crazy thoughts and emotions, I cannot explain, hence my blog.
I sometimes feel an explosions of happiness and then sometimes just a drag. I’m a hopeless romantic and look at life with a dreamy sense of imagination.
I’m not a conventional mother and wife, I don’t think I know who I am yet but that’s ok because I get to learn each day who I want to be.
I consider myself and introvert but most say that’s impossible and they might be right but I blame it on my soul and mind disagreeing with each other.

I love learning about new and different people, so please feel free to join my blog.

Xxxx Z

No comments:

Post a Comment