Monday 21 July 2014

WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE FREE


WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE FREE

Open field, yellow with wheat,
Skies are grey without deceit
The cold icy air against my pale face
The wind between my hair makes my heart race

The dark skies cast shadows upon the ground
I await in still for heavy rains to pour down
The sound of  swirling air makes me dance
Nothing, nowhere, no one but me
This is exactly what my body feels when its free

Every second, minute, hour, contented with nothing but the earths rebirth
The soft velvet feel of the air wrapping around me
Makes my heart pound of calmness and self-worth
This is exactly what my heart feels when it’s free

Of all the seasons of this earth, winter is my soul’s birth place
I collide in spirit with rain, lighting and thunder
I confide it brings mystery & romance which causes my soul to wonder
Then the rain comes with depth to wash away that which we cannot see
This is exactly what the soul feels when its free


P.S please feel free to join my blog for more of my scribbles of my soul, I would love to  know that there are people who relate
Xxx Z.


No comments:

Post a Comment