Tuesday 22 July 2014

I WRITE

I write for you to find me, find the inner parts of my life you cannot see
I write for no matter where in the world you are I’m there where you need me to be
I write so that deep down you can relate and no longer feel alone &  afraid
I write because I know if I don’t, it will be like a candle losing its flame in the night parade

I write to you from winter to summer & autumn to spring
I write to you through the tears you cry to the songs you’ll sing
I write because deep down inside, I need to validate my uncontrollable emotions
I write because one day looking back,  like reading a book , asking, were these really my notions

I write because I want my legacy to read into the hearts of their mama
I write so that when I’m no longer amongst the earth, I will leave a piece of my heart to my soul mate
I write for when autumn comes , I will fall to the ground like an autumn leave’s fate
I write for when its spring, the leaves are reborn and tell a tale of what once was
I write for you to read to me when I’m looking down upon you from the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment