Monday 21 July 2014

UNDONE


Undone ,

The cold seeps in and the ground pricks with reality
I try and think but clouds cover my sanity
Why did I, what was my mind unoccupied with to mislead lead me this way
My light within has gone , my lips stitched from anything I want to say

I cannot breath I’m smothering beneath my own conscious
Inner being battling against each other
At war with the heart, while the actions lie not unconscious
It has been done, it has been felt, I has left a tainted scar like no other

Someone whispers, “don’t beat yourself up, this world is unkind
I scream from within “the World might be unkind but we need not be its heir”
We need not play a role in the transgressions of life’s blind
We are us, what we do matters, we will never act without a care

What makes us human, is to feel wrongs and regret
And to regret is to feel the wrong we have done
Your choice whether it right or wrong is a choice we live with and cannot forget
Choose wisely & wholeheartedly as what has been done can never be undone


No comments:

Post a Comment