Wednesday 23 July 2014

Dear Brave Mama


To the Brave Mamma and dear Soul

My heart sinks in, overwhelmed by sadness
Switching on the news is like attending another’s funeral
The sun’s not yet up, darkness everywhere
 I sit and listen in despair

I hear of a little soul, barely 4 years on earth but returned to heaven
In a tragedy caused with intention, how can a human be so cruel I wonder
A tear falls down my cheek, rage inside my heart like thunder
The brave mama a victim but talks about forgiveness and thanks for knowing her son
Even if only for few years, a gift which brought a family to unite as one

I am the keeper of an almost 4 year old little soul
I grieve as if it’s my own little one who has perished in my very hands
I pray that the perpetrator feels the FEELING of a mother losing a child
That pain is greater than death, even death as a punishment is mild

I wish you dear mamma, peace, understanding and strength to carry on
For in this battle of good and evil he has won,
For your little one is in a greater place, in heaven smiling down on you
He’s with the angels dancing amongst the clouds patiently waiting for you


In memory of Taegrin Morris
http://www.afp.com/de/news/2645260/



No comments:

Post a Comment